Format
|
Vinyl 12’’, 45 RPM
|
|
Label
|
Polydor, 885 210-1
|
|
Country
|
Germany
|
|
Genre
|
Electronic, Funk / Soul
|
|
Style
|
Soul, Funk, Garage House
|
|
Credits
|
||
Released
|
1986
|
|
Writer(s)
|
Gwen Guthrie (A1, B) / C. Rogers (A2)
|
|
Producer(s)
|
Gwen Guthrie
|
|
Tracklist
|
||
A1
|
Ain't Nothin' Goin'On But The Rent (12'' Club Mix)
|
(5:59)
|
A2
|
Passion Eyes
|
(4:35)
|
B
|
Ain't Nothin' Goin' On But The Rent (Dub Mix)
|
(7:04)
|
|
|
|















1 reacties:
I really like this song - I don't know much of Gwen's other material as I only have this one song on a vinyl sampler of 80s chart music, but this one is really great, so thanks a lot for ripping it...
Een reactie posten